Alexandra is a leading international provider of workwear, corporate clothing and uniforms to a wide range of business sectors. With over 160 years of experience, we are able to combine unique design and manufacturing capability, with robust buying power and economies of scale, to offer a value-for-money service that is hard to beat.
- UK's No.1 provider of workwear, established for 160 years.
- Head-to-toe solution - with over 20,000 fully stocked catalogue lines.
- Excellent availability throughout the year.
- 2 year quality guarantee on all Alexandra branded products.
- Fast, high quality personalisation service delivered within 7 - 10 working days.
- FREE postage and packaging on all orders over £50 ex VAT.
- Simple returns service with refund within 10 working days*
"They put you at the heart of what we do, offering understanding and expertise, together with the best choice and value. When it comes to quality and innovation, our teams are always looking for the next big thing to make your work life easier and more comfortable. Their priority is to provide you with modern, well designed, fit-for-purpose and easy-to-care for garments that you and your team will take pride in. All of their fabrics are subjected to rigorous independent testing to ensure our high standards are maintained and that you get the best quality, hard-wearing workwear."
WHAT DRIVES THEM?
- To provide the best quality workwear that is designed to fit the work you do...whatever you do.
- To deliver fast, relevant and informed customer services; making us easy to do business with.
- To work in respectful partnership with our people, our suppliers and our clients.
ETHICAL SOURCING AND MANUFACTURE
They are a member of Sedex®, the world’s largest collaborative platform for driving ethical improvements in global supply and manufacturing chains. Sedex® help ensure clear principles of environmental sustainability, labour conditions and welfare are upheld by our suppliers.
The Ethical Trading Initiative is an alliance of companies, trade unions and NGO’s that work collaboratively to promote respect for workers’ rights around the world. As a member since 2007, we are committed to improve the working conditions and labour practices under which our facilities and suppliers operate. We have adopted the ETI’s Base Code and Principles of Implementation, which set out the expectations of our conduct.
The ETI base code demands:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
For certificates or more information on our membership to Sedex®, The Ethical Trading initiative, SATRA or UL STR, please ask your Account Manager.
ACCREDITIONS FOR QUALITY AND SECURITY
Alexandra strives to achieve continuous improvement and innovation through the implementation of formal accreditations.
They are certified under the Quality Management System EN ISO 9001:2008 for the design, procurement and warehousing of corporate wear for distribution by third parties, and BS EN ISO 14001: 2004 for the storage of corporate wear for distribution by third parties. In 2014 we received certification for Information Security Management System ISO/IEC 27001:2005 across all our sites, which includes the hosting and protection of client information and the provision of business services to commercial and public sectors.
For more information on our accreditations, please ask your Account Manager.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ALEXANDRA
Alvo Global d.o.o., Celovška Cesta 228, 1000 Ljubljana is official provider for ALEXANDRA WORK-WEAR in hospitality and catering sector for SLOVENIA and CROATIA.
For more information about the products please contact us:
T: +386 (1) 292 76 09